Bullying is offensive, intimidating or malicious behaviour that makes you feel vulnerable, upset, humiliated, undermined or threatened.
It can include a wide of range of behaviours, for example;
- shouting at, being sarcastic towards, ridiculing or demeaning others
- physical or psychological threats
- overbearing and intimidating levels of supervision
- inappropriate and/or derogatory remarks about someone's performance
- abuse of authority or power by those in positions of seniority
- deliberately excluding someone
Harassment is when someone repeatedly behaves in a way that makes you feel scared, distressed or threatened. It can include things like verbal abuse, bullying, jokes, or posting comments about you on social media.