By submitting this form you consent to the University of Manchester processing the data you provide, including any sensitive personal data that might be included. This data will be processed in accordance with the University data protection policies and privacy notices that relate to both staff and students.
Speak to an Advisor
- If you ask to speak to a staff advisor you will be put in touch with a Harassment Support Adviser. If you ask to speak to a student advisor you will be put in touch with an advisor from the Advice and Response Team.
- If you select other the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Team will contact you. At this stage this does not initiate a formal complaints process and you will remain in control of what happens next.
- If you decide to make a formal complaint the information you provide in this report can be passed on with your consent. Any report you provide will remain private and confidential and not shared outside of the team without your consent, unless there are serious concerns about your safety or welfare, or if we become aware of a serious risk to the safety or welfare of others.
- If we have to share your data this will be done securely and wherever possible with your consent.
- When reporting anonymously, we will not ask you for any personal identifiable details. We will not be able to offer direct advice or support or begin any kind of official complaints process.
- We will keep an anonymised record of your report to identify broad trends or patterns of behaviour which can be addressed.
- Any detail contained with the anonymous report will remain private and confidential and not shared outside of the team, unless there are serious concerns about an identifiable individual’s safety or welfare.
We will retain your data in accordance with the University’s Records Retention Schedule.